- The room was incredibly beautiful and sparkly (my favorite color= sparkly!)
- LUNGevity's president, Andrea Ferris, looked stunning!
- The Face of Hope Award winner, Richard Heimler
- A speech by survivor Randall Broad
- The Innovation Award going to Lilly Oncology. (Great people to work with btw)
- A 25 year old lung cancer survivor inspiring and igniting energy and hope in the room.
- I got a cancer researcher tickling his own chin...
- Staffers bonding at the end of the night.
- Bendy slipper shoes for aching feet.
- My absolute favorite moment caught on camera: I introduced a newly dx patient to a rep fr Lilly Oncology and she just grabbed her and hugged her for developing the drug that is keeping her alive. *tear*.
Supporting and funding research saves lives. THIS is what it's all about. THEY are why we work SO hard.
So proud to be a part of this premier organization changing outcomes for people with lung cancer.